Whether you are looking for a campground, hotel room, condominium, or huge vacation house rental, you’ll find a plethora of Lake Havasu lodging options. Ranging from small and simple to large and luxurious, lake lodging in Arizona makes the perfect getaway for groups of all sizes. Best of all, many of these lodging options are near Lake Havasu so you can be close to the boat rentals, jet ski rentals, ATV adventures, and travel trailer rentals offered by Sandbar Powersports.
Lake Havasu Vacation Rentals
- King’s View Condo – Stay right on the water – with own beach & views of the London Bridge! – This privately owned condo sleeps 4-8 guests and is right on the water! Contact us by calling (928) 854-4242 to get the King’s View condo owner’s contact information and book your stay today.
View Photos of King’s View Condos:
- Havasu Hide Aways – Vacation Home Rentals – Affordable 2 & 3 bedroom vacation homes starting from $695 a week. Daily rates also available.
Need Lodging in Lake Havasu?
Call (928) 854-4242
Lake Havasu Hotels
- Heat Hotel – Located on the water next to the London Bridge.
- London Bridge Hotel & Resort – Located on the water.
- Hampton Bay Inn – Located on London Bridge Road between Windsor Beach Park & the London Bridge.
- Motel 6
- Travelodge – Located on London Bridge road just down from the Windsor Inn.
- Super 8
- Windsor Inn – Located in Lake Havasu just off the lake between Windsor Beach Park & the London Bridge.
- Days Inn
- Sands Hotel
- Nautical Inn – Located on the Island and on the water.
- Quality Inn
- Havasu Dunns
- Roadway Inn & Suites – Located just off Lake Havasu between Windsor Beach Park & the London Bridge.
- Island Inn – Located on the Lake Havasu Island just off the channel.
Lodging With Over Night Water Parking For Boats
- London Bridge Resort
- Nautical Inn
- Havasu Landing
- Havasu Springs
- Any Campgrounds or RV Resorts for Lake Havasu that are located on the water.
Lake Havasu Campgrounds
- Beachcomber Resort – 100 RV sites, full hook-up, launch ramp, swim beach, boat slips, showers, laundry, pool, game room.
- Campbell Cove RV Resort – One of the most scenic RV parks in Lake Havasu. Come experience a fun, sunny, friendly environment with a breathtaking view, at a great price. We have both Cable Internet and WiFi Internet and are located right next door to a public boat launch and storage facility.
- Black Meadow Landing – 450 sites, full hook-ups, tent camping, beach front sites, restaurant, grocery, supplies, propane, showers, 160 slip marina, gas pump, boat launch, 75 motel rooms, 5-hole golf course, lake front RV sites and swimming lagoon.
- Bureau of Land Management Lake Havasu Shoreline Campsites – 105 shoreline campsites accessible by boat only. Some sites have shade armadas, grills, and restrooms. No reservations accepted.
- Cattail Cove State Park – 61 RV sites, full hook-ups tent camping, showers, boat launch, picnic tables, swim area, and dump station. No reservations.
- Crazy Horse Campgrounds – 632 sites, 242 full hook-ups, tent camping, 1 mile of beach, beach front sites, launch ramp, cable TV, phone, Laundromat, general store, telephone, trailer rentals, wheelchair accessible, dump stations. Walking distance to London Bridge.
- D-Js RV Park – 102 RV sites with full hook-ups heated swimming pool, showers, laundry, recreation hall.
- Havasu Falls RV Park – 4 miles North on Hwy 95, 129 RV sites with full hook-ups, lake views available, level pads, 50, 30, 20 amp services, free cable, phone connects, pool, billiards, Laundromat, clubhouse, dry storage, dog runs.
- Havasu RV Resort – 169 RV sites, full hook-ups, first ownership RV park in Lake Havasu City area. Lots for sale or rent, park models for sale.
- Havasu Springs Resort – 136 RV sites, full hook-ups, 44 motel rooms, restaurant, 250 slip marina, launch ramp, golf course, boat rentals, Laundromat, pool and showers. South end of lake near Parker Dam.
- Islander RV Resort – 500 RV sites with full hook-ups, beaches, launch ramp, boat docks, clubhouse, laundry, showers, pool, trailer rentals, playgrounds and planned activities. Located across from the London Bridge.
- Lake Havasu RV Resort – Open to members of Colorado River Adventures, Coast to Coast and RPI.
- Lake Havasu State Park – 2 miles north of London Bridge. 42 campsites, beach sites, showers, 3 boat launches, picnic tables, swimming, picnic areas, nature trail and dump station. No reservations.Prospector’s RV Park – 95 RV sites with full hook-ups. Swimming pool, laundry facilities, clubhouse.
- Sandpoint Marina – 173 sites with full hook-ups, tent camping, 107 boat slip marina, bait and tackle shop, fishing guide, boat rentals, convenient store, café, boat and RV storage, and much more.