ATV rentals and tours from Sandbar Powersports are a favorite Arizona adventure during the cooler temperatures of the fall, winter, and spring. Strap yourself in and get ready for an adrenaline-pumping journey as you climb your way over boulders, speed across the desert, and explore every crack and crevice of Arizona’s rugged canyons. We only use the newest and best side x sides, our ATV rentals are ready for anything – are you? Contact us today at 928-854-4242 to reserve or fill out our online form.
Go ahead; take the road less traveled. Whether you are headed out to conquer Arizona’s rugged terrain with the whole family or just to do some exploring, we equip you with the best ATV rentals around. We have brand new 2013 Polaris Rzr 4 800 Eps rentals that can seat up to four people. Sturdy and spirited, these relentless ATVs like taking the back road just as much as you do.
Places to Explore
As the ultimate playground for ATVs, the Lake Havasu, AZ area has a wide range of local trails and areas that you can ride. These trails are filled with majestic mountains, rocky canyons, challenging gorges, and almost any other obstacle a rider could dream of. When you rent an ATV, we can help you find a great ATV riding area that is suited for your skill level and personal preferences, or if you would like to have a guide, we have some great tours.
We also offer guided tours on our ATV rentals. Whether you want to traverse tricky mountain paths, see some old gold or mineral mines, our guides will give you the time of your life. Our ATV tours are given on an appointment-only basis, so please make sure to contact us in advance to schedule one.
This is a great ride to an old gold mine with an awesome historic cabin. We take you on some awesome trails with great views, and then stop at the cabin for a break. Have some lunch, take a walk up to where the gold mine started, or just hang out and enjoy the Havasu Outback. Ride is approximately 40-50 miles round trip & about 4-5 hours in length.
This is our newest ride, thanks to the new Topock 66 Bar/Restaurant & Marina. We take you through the north hills of Havasu, across some great trails, washes, and even along the railroad tracks for a great ride. We then stop at the Topock 66 Marina for a break, maybe have some lunch, take a visit in their awesome souvenir shop, or just relax and enjoy the river view. There are 2 versions of this trip: the shorter (approximately 40 miles) or the longer ride (approximately 70 miles), both round trip. This makes a great day of fun.
We take the rock-crawling experience out to the Desert Bar where you can maybe even catch a live band. Ride is approximately 20 miles round trip and 3.5 to 4 hours in length.
This is for the guest/guests who are just looking for a short adventurous ride with some great trials and views up, around, and down to the water. Ride length is approximately 2 hours.
In addition to ATV rentals, we also offer boat rentals, jet ski rentals, and kayak rentals that will help you beat the Arizona heat. Contact us today at 928-854-4242 to reserve an ATV rental or watersport rental for your next vacation.
(ATV) Rental Disclosure:
- Rental options include half (4 hour minimum requirement), full and multiple day. Although we do not require a reservation, it is highly recommended. All reservation fees are for securing the ATV of your choice and the rental date(s). All applicable rental balances are due in full prior to delivery. Rentals are during the business hours unless either on a multiple day or 24 hour rental
- All ATVs require a security deposit by credit or debit card
- Reservations (non-holiday) may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to the reservation day without penalty. Cancellation fees are $75 per day on full & half day rentals per machine. Tour cancellation fees are $75 per machine or $25 per person if less than 4 people. Reservation fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Renter(s) that “no show” and/or “do no call” will be charged the full rental rate that is agreed upon at the time of the reservation. All renter(s) are required to sign off acknowledging that they have read the terms and conditions of the reservation and cancellation policies.
- Certain locations may require a delivery charge
- All reservations require a credit or debit card to secure your date and ATV
- ATVs are renter with a full tank of fuel and must be returned with a full take of fuel (unless prior arrangements are made)
- Rental feeds do not include taxes or refueling costs
- *ALL prices are subject to change