Tall dunes, stunning canyons, and open desert give ATV riders around Lake Havasu the opportunity to explore to their hearts’ content. It can be difficult, though, for someone who’s unfamiliar with the area to know which trails to take. Why not try an ATV tour in Lake Havasu? For more information, contact us at (928) 854-4242, or request a quote online. When making a reservation, note that our ATV tours are only available from mid-October to the end of February, and reservations are required.
- Thrilling views on the trail
- Lunchbreak at a historic cabin
- Travel 60 miles round trip
- Tour/ride lasts 4-5 hours
- This is our short back ride extended version.
- Ride is approximately 70 miles round trip
- Scenic Views of the Desert
- Some Lake Views
- Cool Single track trails
- Historic Old Rail Road tracks
- Stop at Topock 66 Resort - where your group can grab a bite to eat or just hang out for a short break.
- Approximately 6 hrs up and back
- Offered as Guided Ride and Drive or Ride A Long
Taking a Guided ATV Tour at Lake Havasu
Whether you want to traverse tricky mountain paths, see old mining sites, or just enjoy the Arizona desert, our guides will help you have the time of your life. Quad tours are given on an appointment-only basis, so be sure to contact us in advance to schedule one.
Our ATV adventure tours aren’t your run-of-the-mill dirt road rides. We cover all types of terrain, ensuring that you experience all the Arizona desert has to offer. Water, snacks, and soft drinks are included on each ride.
Choosing Sandbar Powersports
For adventure in Lake Havasu, Parker, AZ, and beyond, there’s no better company that Sandbar Powersports. We serve the region around Lake Havasu, offering not only ATV tours but also boat rentals, jet ski rentals, and travel trailer rentals. If from out of town, we can even help you locate a place to stay in the area. When you rent from Sandbar, you can be sure of receiving friendly, professional service that helps you experience the desert the way you want to. Contact us today at (928) 854-4242 for more information about our guided tours.REQUEST QUOTE