2021 HARRIS Sunliner 250 SL - SOLD SOLD - But more are coming, Call us today.Back
2021 HARRIS Sunliner 250 SL - SOLD SOLD - But more are coming, Call us today.
All New/Redesigned 2021 Harris Sunliner 250 SL
We’re often told that one boat can’t be everything to everyone, yet every day we have the pleasure of providing just that sort of pontoon to discerning, knowledgeable owners. The Sunliner 250 pontoon is a perfect example, with its versatile floor plans and countless measures of onboard comfort, utility, style and luxury. The CW floor plan features a bow and stern walk-through gates, aft swim-deck access, two plush bow and stern lounges. Then there’s the lavish thick-foam seating with built-in cupholders, exquisite vinyl and flooring options, and even a hidden pull-up changing room option. Fishing expeditions, water sports action, powerful cruising and plenty of luxurious relaxation — there is indeed a way to have it all.
- All New Redesigned Harris Sunliner 25O SL - IN STOCK NOW
- Length overall (incl. ladder) 25' 9"
- Pontoon length 24'
- Pontoon Diameter 25"
- Width (Beam) 8' 6"
- Weight – 3-25" tubes-(All Options, No Fuel, No Engine, No Batteries) 3141 lbs
- Fuel Capacity 40 Gallon
- Full Length Keel
- Gate Floor Stops
- Helm Storage Door
- Lux Helm Seat (High back Recliner)
- Manual Fire Extinguisher
- Mooring Cover (E-Z Clip w/ storage bag & vents)
- SL Seating Package with SeaTek
- Built In Cooler
- Flip Up Table w/ Molded Drink Holders
- In-Floor Storage
- Stainless Steel 4-Step Flip-Down & Telescoping Ladder
- Harris Tritoon P2 Package: Includes 3 - 25" diameter tubes with full length keel
- Tilt Steering
- Main Gray Seagrass
- Rear Gray Seagrass
- Analog Gauges (tach/hour, trim, fuel)
- JL Audio stereo - incl 6 speakers
- Decks & Floor
- 16-inch on center placed cross members
- Decking, 3/4" 7-ply pressure treated plywood
- Full-length pontoon bracket, Torsion Reduction System
- Underdeck Wiring Protection System
- Extended Decking
- Safety Railing with integrated Docking Fender Holders for Rear Seating while the watercraft is underway.